Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The New Camera

Here are a few shots out of my new camera.

One of each resident of our home (other than myself).

Stephanie:
Steph

Feina:
Feina

Miss Daisy Mae:
Miss Daisy Mae

Ramses:
RamRam

A few notes:
1) I really like this lens. All of these photos were taken in less-than-ideal lighting conditions, so the 1.4 aperture combined with the camera's shake reduction made for some great shots.

2) I'm going to really like using this camera.  I can tell already. The fact that it's compatible with all of my other lenses and gear is just icing on the cake. Once I master a few of the bells and whistles, my results will improve.

3) The new camera is a Pentax K-3II. The only complaint I have is that it lacks a flash. Pentax opted to add a GPS to it instead. Which is ... cool. I guess. If a bit weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment