Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Different photographers specialize in different things.  I wonder if professional photographers choose their goal or if they are just drawn to specific things.

Claustrophobia 017
Claustrophobia: De Profundis
Pentax K10D, F4.5, 1/180th second
Me? I love game components and the cultural markers that gamers tend to gather around themselves.



Evidence of Gaming

In fact, I'm finding more and more that my favorite photos are all game-related.

1216 179


Almost without fail.

Narrow Lead


See what I mean?

Every one of these photos was taken while gaming.  Three of the four were taken at the same location, in fact (the first one is the odd one out - it was taken at the office, where we have a beautiful reddish-brown table that gets sun as often as anything in Seattle does).

I'm not a pro - but I do think these are all good shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment